Saturday, March 13, 2010

Curvas Peligrosas, Camino Sinuoso=blech

Thank goodness for the barf watch, dialed up a notch ever time Ev exclaimed, "What a set of awesome linked curves! I could dog this on my (insert name of motorcycle here)."  Arrived in time to see the sun set on the Pacific and dip my toes in.  Verdict? Chilly!  Had a plate of seafood and watched as the SS Luisito brought in about 75 pounds of fish for the restaurant.

Verdict on the hotel still out.  Have no hot water and no a/c and no reading light and no mattress pad.  Trying to keep my happy face on.

Today on the drive up (to 9000 feet) and down, I saw a cloud forest, a blue bird, a red bird, pink trees, yellow blossoms and a black bird with a head like woodpecker.  On the drive down to sea level, didn't see a thing.  Just concentrated on not losing my cookies.

This is a picture of the cloud forest we were soon to drive through.


Will post pics tomorrow.  I seem to have left my camera in the car.  Possibly under the seat where it undoubtedly  slid during a Curva Peligrosa.

No comments:

Post a Comment