Sunday, March 6, 2016

So many good things.

The evening of January 12, I was on my way home from the hospital after having Lasik. My phone was blowing up, but I couldn't see well enough to read what was happening. When I got home, Evdad said, "The baby is coming early."

I ran into the bedroom, packed a shitcase and was on a plane less than ten hours later. Little Everest Harvey surprised
us in the best possible way.



He went from teensy to big boy pretty darn quickly. He's a great eater and easily comforted.  Watching the love fest going on in his family has been my greatest delight.





Watching Tata with him has been pretty fun, too.




Sharing the joy with friends magnifies it in a way impossible to understand.






 We're home now. Spring happened while we were gone. English class  continued without me. The house down the street is causing a little dome envy in Casa Sewell.





We had dinner and a show last night and spent a lot of time talking about possibilities.
Thanks, friends, for being patient during the long intervals.

4 comments:

  1. I think that most people will understand about not writing when they read your reason why!!but you could include a few more photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait-was that facetious? Because honey I can FLOOD your inbox with pictures....I was going for the restrained Amma look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. Bring'em on! And don't ever complain to me again about posting uncomplimentary photos of you! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait-what? Was one of the pics I posted of myself ugly? Are YOU being facetious, too? I'm so confused.

      Delete