Tuesday, May 24, 2016

April, warm and tolerable. May, hot and dusty. Thank God for ceiling fans and swimmin' holes.

Fried Oyster Salad at Gossips

Picnic with Bob and Mary, Colima did her thing and burped for us.


Todo incluido in Puerto Vallarta. Fun time.
Evdad can hardly contain himself that he let me walk around the Malecon with a chocolate Hitler mustache.



All the little altars in my 'hood are festooned this week.


First come the yellow trees, then the purple, then the fire red.

Margaret and I took stools in to be covered in Huipiles, saw this guy selling his wares to the store owner.

Picnic before walking to the falls in Mazamitla.

This is the kind of thing Evdad does for me. We drove past this rock.  A few minutes later I said, "you know I'm gonna have to have that rock, right?" Doesn't say a word, stops car, gets out,walks back, gets the rock and puts it in the trunk. True love.

Waterfall at Mazamitla. Harvey wants to go there and find a tadpole. Tata will help him.

Roberto? It's not as good as it looks. Half those black specks are flies, not seeds.

Mancha has found a spot in the shade down low where she can be safe from Kino.



Jose and his daughter Fatima-she's giving him his last instructions for the pinata (which she killed by the way).

1 comment:

  1. It is hotter this year than ever before. I can't believe Jose works in this. I was out there with Evisto (that's what Jose & Vicki call him! or is it Everisto?), and when I came in, I thought I would never be cool again!

    ReplyDelete