Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Vienna by tour bus with a sick guide

 It was my first time to experience the headset provided by the vikings. I popped out my hearing aid and popped the earpiece in and was surprised by the great sound quality. Every sniffle, sneeze and snotty snort from our guide (walking a bus length away) was piped magically and clearly into my ear.

He did provide a lot of historical perspective regarding the carving up of the area both after WWI and WW2. I honestly can not remember one fact to report to you. I was, admitedly, distracted by the plethora of boogers. I did notice some other things, though.

Don't be a politician if your name is Andi Babler. No one likes you. Stop.

Here is a gothic church. Dirty and smokey inside. We didn't stay long.
Pretty cool color pallette.
A lot of violence in these statues.
A little lion gargoyle medley.
He had a yong yong tongue.

Ev went back to the ship after the tour and we had enjoyed an ice cream. Robert, Joy and I took a walk around, looking at modern art galleries, swatch watches, swarovski everything and people. Lots and lots of great people watching. Vienna's population trends young and darling. Fun to see.

An outstanding Jazz trio on the boat after dinner and a then a good night's sleep. Tomorrow Ev and I take a bike tour. Pray for us sinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment